Friday 3 February 2017

Hey, Hi, Hello!

Hello new readers! I am Christine Towell,

So I've been thinking about doing this for a little bit; starting up my own blog. I had inspiration off FreddyMyLove on YouTube. She also has her own blog which is Freddymylove.co.uk

I'd have to say that I love the colour Pink very much! I wouldn't go to the extent of saying that I'm obsessed with the colour but I enjoy the colour alot! <3

Ian currently loving SLMissglam , FreddyMyLove, Gabriella Demartino, and Coco (Freddy's little sister) on YouTube.

I am in a relationship + I'm 19 turning 20 this August 2017!

Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast At Tiffany's <3

My plan (well... I don't really have a plan for what and how I'm going to start this blog, but I'll see how I go :)

Talk soon <3
- Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment